Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009

Quilt-Festival!



Park City Girl hat ein online Quilt Festival ausgerufen! Da habe ich mir doch meinen "Herbst in Nizza" rausgesucht und möchte ihn Euch gerne zeigen. Dieser Quilt ist im Oktober / November 2008 entstanden, nachdem ich diese tollen Stoffe aus Nizza mitgebracht habe. Eigentlich war im Oktober hier schon Herbst (so wie momentan...), aber in Nizza war noch ein bißchen Rest-Sommer zu spüren. Aber zuhause konnte ich die Stoffe schnell vernähen, denn ein Quilt fürs Sofa war ganz angenehm!


Schaut Euch doch auch die anderen Quilts der Teilnehmer auf http://parkcitygirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/quilt-festival-fall-2009.html an!

Park City Girl has organized a online quilt festival! And I decided to take part with my "Fall in Nizza" Quilt! I sewed it one year ago in october / november after comming back from Nizza, where I found such nice fabrics! In Nizza the weather was like in summer, but at home it was a good idea to sew a quilt, because fall was comming soon!



28 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful - I love the colours you chose!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I was just in Munich a little over three weeks ago and enjoyed myself so much. I don't know if you are north or south Germany, but it is fun to correspond with international quilters.

    Your quilt is lovely, the colors are rich and ripe, like a market of berries and fruits.

    --ELIZABETH E, #115

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's a beautiful and great photos - hugs Natima

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very beautiful work duvet .
    Wonderful autumn.
    Greeting Marika Hungary

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh! i've made one just like this, but MUCH plainer fabrics. i love the fabrics and colours you chose!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ja, da möchte man gleich Platz nehmen und ein bisschen restliche Sommerwärme tanken........und so entdecke ich per Umweg über Amy auch noch einen tollen Blog gleich um die Ecke.
    Liebe Grüße aus Wetter/Ruhr
    Christiane

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. It's wonderful to share quilting with the world--so glad you joined in. Your quilt is very cozy looking and warm. Thanks for sharing your quilt's story.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful colors! Thank you for sharing.

    Carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi Katrin!

    I just wanted to answer the question that you asked me about Anne of Ingleside. Yes, it is part of the Anne of Green Gables series; there are actually 8 books (this is the 6th) in this series. Lucy Maud Montgomery wrote many more books with different heroines and I really recommend that you read them if you can.

    Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love your nizza quilt, it is perfect for the inviting corner in the garden!
    Thank you for sharing.

    Geni
    @ Loose Ends

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, das ist ein sehr schöner Quilt, und auch das "Drumherum" auf den Fotos gefällt mir supergut!
    Hihi, mir ist es auch so gegangen, daß ich über den Umweg von Amys Seite auf Deinen Blog gestoßen bin.
    Viele Grüße aus Ahaus / Münsterland, Steffi

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Gorgeous! I love the rich colors in this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Lovely! very modern and bold. Great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Lovely quilt! Beautiful colors.

    Jocelyn
    http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. so beautiful...i love the bright colors

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Katrin, this quilt is wonderful!

    I'm so excited...I'm going on my first trip to Germany this Friday! We're going to be several days in Frankfurt, Munich, Hannover and then 10 whole days just in Berlin!

    Are there any quilt exhibits or shops that you can recommend?

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love the colours you've used! Nice and rich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Love your colorful quilt. It would go great in any setting. Thanks for sharing

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. It is beautiful. I love the colour combinations.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Lovely quilt and your photography is beautiful. I love the quaint little garden arbor bench. It looks like it would be a cute little place to read and take a nap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Very beautiful quilt. LOVE the fabrics and colors you used. ; ) Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen